A legally enforceable commitment to perform a duty to another party in exchange for remuneration is known as a contract and can be made either orally or in writing.
A fundamental binding agreement must include these four components: offer, acceptance, weighing the pros and disadvantages, and the desire to establish a contract.
Are you a business proprietor or decision-maker requiring specialist contract law service? Orlando Law is a leading commercial law firm that helps companies across Switzerland with their contracts, agreements, and deeds to ensure the best commercial outcomes.
We operate primarily online to provide you with quick turnaround times and lower costs. We also offer a legal membership that takes care of all your business’ legal needs for a low monthly fee. Request a free consultation with one of Orlando’s Law lawyers to discuss how we can assist you with your contract matter.
Our contract lawyers have extensive experience assisting businesses across all industries with the following:
- drafting new contracts, agreements, deeds, or terms and conditions;
- resolving contract disputes between suppliers, customers, and employees;
- identifying what types of contracts your business needs;
- advising on commercial arrangements and specific performance;
- advising on dispute resolution and resolving contractual obligations;
- drafting legally binding contracts and written agreements;
- employment contract disputes and breaches;
- helping you understand your contractual legal obligations and contract terms;
- contract negotiation and business legal support; and
- reviewing all types of business contracts.
Our commercial contract lawyers review all types of business and commercial agreements and legally binding agreements, including:
- sale of business agreements,
- partnership agreements,
- shareholders agreements,
- employment contracts,
- website terms and conditions,
- service and supply contracts,
- franchise agreements,
- construction contracts,
- licenses and assignments,
- NDAs and confidentiality agreements,
- loan agreements, and
- employment agreements.